Friday 25 November 2011

Week 5 Summary

This week I have done some editing and animating for the group work first by editing the library and the kitchen making them bigger and also deleting a few things in the library freeing up some space. I then moved on to the camera movements, first mapping out a path each of the group members can take. My path is from the door leading into the library then up through the guildhall to the kitchen. I also did the camera path for the kitchen back into the guildhall which is where the animation will end. This can be edited when we know where the final objects are going to be placed as at the moment the beams, whiteboard and projector are missing. I will also create one or two bipeds and place them around the animation, for example one in the library, one walking around the guildhall. It will give the illusion of life around the guildhall even if they are not realistic models.

No comments:

Post a Comment