Friday 18 November 2011

Week 4 Summary

This week I modelled a few more objects including a door to be used on the inside of the guildhall and a glazed door for the glazed walkway. After completing the layout to the library I realized that I missed off the fireplace, so I went back and modelled it. I also created a few logs by using cylinders and a tree texture. Once completed I then placed it in the library with all of the other objects. Some materials have also been added to the comfy chairs inside the library to look more like leather and a material has been added to the fireplace to look like marble. The table in the kitchen has been moved to fill the gap in the corner between the sink and the fridge.

I have also written up a document regarding some of the tools and modifiers that have been used amongst the group members with examples of where they were used. For example the connect tool has been used in the bookcase, computer chair, etc.

I also created a quick banister pole that Michael will edit and copy to put inside the guildhall.

No comments:

Post a Comment