Thursday 10 November 2011

Group Summary: Troy

For the group work I have mainly been creating objects that will be used in the scene.
Objects that I have created are:

Also I have provided a storyboard to be considered for the group animation (http://troyrijkaardgh.blogspot.com/2011/11/storyboard.html).

Currently the main objects for the house have been created. 
The current part of the animation for me to do is to help with creating the rooms themselves, I have chosen to create the "Shop", "Museum Room 1" and "Museum Room 2", since there is a basic floor plan available from Michael having made the house, the basic floor size is being used and the objects placed on them. Also new objects are being created as the room is being made to help "Fill out" the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment