Friday 2 December 2011

Week 6 Summary

This week I did a lot of little things to add finer detail to the animation files created last week. I added a number of items that needed putting in, including the toilet signs, projector, whiteboard and various pictures and also some wall textures such as plaster. I then sorted out the camera making the lens smaller and more zoomed out to allow the camera to take in more detail and not look so zoomed in. I decided not to add any bipeds, instead concentrating on the textures and lighting. With Michaels help we also got some lights into the animation, these just needs to be tweaked a little to make sure the shadows are cast properly. I also had to re-animate some of the files to make sure that all of the lights remained in the same place and also helped when putting the objects in.

No comments:

Post a Comment